BH DEFENSE CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
BH Defense provides comprehensive project management & construction management (PM/CM) services for governments and organizations worldwide. Effectively tailored to achieve the client’s cost, time and quality goals, BH Defense core strengths include the ability to adapt to a changing environment and solving the myriad problems unique to each new project. Our experience enables us to innovate, adapt, and overcome obstacles to the projects’ success.
We have a proven past performance in the following areas:
- Construction Management
- Design Strategies (Force Protection and Pre-Build Considerations)
- Design Build projects in Non-permissive Environments
- Environmental Engineering Site Layout and Design Oversight
- Pre-construction Vulnerability Assessments
- Technology Integration Supporting Host Nationals and Considerations
- Explosive Blast and Mission Essential Standoffs Distances
- Identifying the Trade Offs of Facility Lay Out and Design
- Recognizing the Impact of Facility Orientation
- Build Design Anti-Terrorism Measures (Pre-Build and Existing)
- Provide Unclassified Case Studies in Support of Construction
- Provide Low Profile Vehicle and Personnel Barriers
- Incorporate Electronic Screening Systems and Entry Controls
REAL-WORLD EXPERTISE: BH Defense has completed a number of sensitive interagency and DoD projects over the years. Currently we are managing and monitoring local national laborers and contractors on a major Mideast construction project. Examples are MNF-I, USF-I, FBI, and others.
To learn more, download our brochures on our Whitepapers & Tools page.