BH Defense Project Management Solutions
IT, construction, staffing, curriculum, you name it: we manage everything to get your project live. Through our own staff and our partners, BH Defense has access to extraordinary expertise and resources. So when we say we can manage every aspect of your project, you can count on it. In Iraq, for example, we were the prime contractor on a project to create a war college, and our project management way wasn’t just the needs analysis and CONOP: we managed the procurement of materials, permits and vendors; the construction process; the utility, water and power infrastructure; communications; HVAC; hiring the maintenance staff; hiring the instructors; and even developing the curriculum. Bottom line, no matter how difficult the project—or the environment—we manage it smoothly so you can get it “done.”
REAL-WORLD EXPERTISE: BHD provided turnkey project management for events management, security and communications for major international military summits, including the Iraq Regional National Security Seminar and the Iraq National Security Seminar.
Project Life Cycle Support
BH Defense has the in-house expertise and technical resources to assist clients throughout the project life cycle as follows:
- Project due diligence in advance of operations
- Project infrastructure development
- Project implementation and risk mitigation
- Training and capacity development
BH Defense is capable of providing consultative or direct project management support for the following infrastructure sectors:
- “Rule of Law” Programs and judicial infrastructure
- Transportation infrastructure to include ports and airports
- Power transmission infrastructure to include generation and distribution
- Community critical infrastructure protection and development
- Training and capacity building across all infrastructure sectors
To learn more, download our brochures on our Whitepapers & Tools page.